Having mastered the martial arts, a Langshan rooster turns to mastering the essence of Contract Bridge...

Friday, February 15, 2008

The Flu is bad for bridge....

Sorry for the lack of content here or at the other blog this past week. Shortly after my last post, I came down with the pan-asian chicken flu. I've been mostly out of commission since last Thursday, and only returned to the land of the living today.

In addition to robbing me of all health and vitality, "the Froo" appears to also have taken away any declarer play skills that I had. I've played a couple hands online and versus BridgeBaron and I'm playing like absolute TRASH.

With any luck, I'm on the mend in both departments. Anyway, more content later.

1 comment:

warren said...

I hear ya. Yesterday, GiB and I played all manor of 4-3, 3-3 and 5-1 fits, with some 22 point 3NT hands sprinkled in for good measure.

Hang in there.