Having mastered the martial arts, a Langshan rooster turns to mastering the essence of Contract Bridge...

Monday, October 22, 2007

Thanks, Amazon!

I'm almost positive that I'm the only one reading here with any regularity... If I'm wrong, however, let me apologize for the sporadic posting. Life has just gotten a little carried away.

I made a post on the BBO forums looking for addition feedback on the 'pre-flight checklists' I'm trying to put together. If I slow down and think, I play much better bridge. If I slow down and think about the right things, I might actually get decent at this game.

So, the next post will probably be a 'final list' placeholder.

In the meantime, I picked up three books from Amazon.
The first two arrived today, and I expect the Lawrence book to be in my mailbox tomorrow. I plan to start with Kantar since I think signalling and defense are the worst areas of my game.

As far as this blog goes, I'm going to try hard to post three things a week (M, W, F). Hope you'll stick around and read along.

No comments: